Friday, March 24, 2017

Grandma Comes to Visit and Playing with Cousins

My parents came to visit so my dad could get in a ski day before the snow all melted. While he was skiing we decided to have a girls day. That entailed going to Treehouse Museum and to visit "ducky" grandma. We met up after lunch at Treehouse. We figured a couple hours would be enough but unfortunately we only got to about half the museum and had to head for Tremonton so we had time to see grandma before it got to late. The kids were sad to leave but had so much fun.
We made a pit stop and had a late lunch on the way to Tremonton....thank heavens for the drive thru. When we got to grandmas she was very surprised since we didn't tell her we were coming. After about 30 minutes in the house the kids were going crazy and making grandma a ball of nerves so we took the kids outside to play. They love the tire swings and this day was no exception.


While they were swinging, running, and chasing each other Nic and had had a good visit to catch up on stuff...I love my visits with this girl she is so down to earth and although I'm sure at times she thinks Im crazy she loves me anyways
Em was the perfect size to swing in the tire she could sit down in the swing and you could hardly see her
We had to get a good but rare picture of all of us. We had a good visit but were ready to go home and call it a night.
Saturday afternoon we headed to Nic's for dinner and for us girls to attend the women's session of general conference. Dinner was so good Kyle smoked some chickens. I was super nervous about going since I have been feeling so crappy with my UC. But I said a little prayer, put on my dress, and went to the conference. I was thrilled that I did fine and had no issues so I was able to enjoy the session.
Im grateful for time spent with family making memories and time slightly slowing down in this crazy fast paced world. Im also grateful for simple answered prayers so I got to enjoy my time with family


No comments:

Post a Comment