Saturday, March 11, 2017

Sometime All You Need Is Sunshine and A Great Friend

Like I've mentioned in previous posts I have been struggling a little with feeling alone and sad. Over the weekend Matt had to travel to Orlando for a conference so that left us with the entire weekend just us girls. But I'm determined to not let the loneliness get the best of me so I called Erin and asked if we could come visit. She was thrilled so we loaded up the car and headed to Logan. We did some shopping at my favorite place...Wicked Cute Boutique, grabbed some lunch and then headed back to her house for the kids to play. We walked to a park not far from her house. The kids had a ball playing together and that gave Erin and I some time to visit and catch up. A good friend and sunshine was just what I needed. We talked about everything from everyday catch up stuff to how great it is that our friendship hasn't changed much since she moved to Logan. I love this girl and although we were raised, live, and believe very different we genuinely love and care about the other one. I'm grateful Erin was sent into my life and I hope she also feels the same




No comments:

Post a Comment