Thursday, March 23, 2017

Emy The Professional Bread Maker

Em has become more and more interactive wanting to try and do all the things the girls are doing. Usually once a week I bake with Gracie but this time I started making bread and Em quickly drug a chair over and wanted to help. I let her put all the ingredients in and then came her favorite part...turning on the mixer.
I love the dance that starts every time the mixer turns on

She started clean and ended covered in flour
Once we got her cleaned up her and Hallie did some cuddling and watched a show while the bread was raising.
Although I can't eat the bread I want the girls to have ever opportunity to try and do things even if I can't. I love these girls and their can do attitude. The girls said the bread was delicious and I'm sure the next time the mixer comes out Em wont be far behind

No comments:

Post a Comment