Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sharing My Passion...Nursing

I was asked by the Young Women's Presidency to come and speak to the young women in our ward about what I do at my job. At first I was a little nervous since I'm not a public speaker but it turned out so amazing. I was asked to talk about how I decided to be a nurse, what it took to become one, what drew me to the nicu, ect. Matt is wonderful and so supportive in so many ways. On this particular night he came with me to watch the kids and be my tech support since I had a power point and multiple videos to share. When the night was over I felt so wonderful I had no idea I would feel so amazing and accomplished sharing the job that I love. I think some days I forget what an amazing job I have both at home and at the hospital. I'm so glad that I made the decision at such a young age to get my education and to become a nurse. It has bettered my life in so many ways. I feel becoming a nurse has allowed me to also be an amazing mom to our 3 sweet girls. I honestly hope I have more opportunities in the future to share my love for nursing and how it has enriched mine and my families lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment