Tuesday, May 30, 2017

1st Week of Summer

So far we are loving summer and the cooler temps for now. We have been getting out and walking in the morning. Each summer we try to get into a schedule and it is a hard transition but in all reality I'm loving the no schedule. I love having the time to do what I want with the kids
We have spent plenty of time in our swimsuits and playing outside. This afternoon I came in to find Em with the nutella and eating it off the plastic knife
I had to have some allergy testing to see if they can find the base of my ulcerlative colitis.
Unfortunately nothing came back positive so we are still at square one
We have been sleeping in and just relaxing
Bedtimes have been pretty non existence which makes some long days and sleeping pretty much anywhere at anytime. Although this isn't the norm the days do happen
Can't wait til the rest of summer to see what we come up with to do

No comments:

Post a Comment