Monday, March 30, 2015

33 Weeks


This is what 33 weeks is looking like at our house. I am having mixed feelings getting this close to the end of this pregnancy. Matt and I have had some serious conversations about whether we will be having any more kids knowing the toll this pregnancy has taken on my body. I can't imagine only having 3 kids it seems so lonely but I know that in do time we will figure it all out so Im doing my best to take all of this in. My UC has been a roller coaster over the last month. My GI has wanted to put me on several meds all which have yet to work and so I am working on getting off all of them. So far the only thing that has helped at all are Doterra oils so that is what I am doing at this point. This past week I gained 1/2 lb and the baby is still measuring with dates so they will continue to watch and see how both she and I tolerate this hurdle. Some days are better than others some days I feel great and get a lot done and other days I don't leave the house knowing that I will be making several trips to the bathroom and not feeling good. At our appt last week we also found out that the little stinker is back to being breech. Hopefully she will get herself turned around in the next couple weeks if not we have a couple options. At 37 weeks they will admit me to the hospital and turn her as well as monitor her for complications if no complications then they will send me home for a couple more weeks to let her grow or we can just schedule a c-section. Initially I was way against turning her but the more I talk to our dr the more I think that is the route we will go before having a c-section but only time will tell. I just hope she turns on her own so we don't even have to cross that bridge. At this point I have gained 38 lbs which seems like a lot but I still can wear most of my clothes but I will gain what I need to gain and lose it later I just want her to be healthy really...I think this is what being a mom is really about. The name game is also in full swing here. I have become pretty comfortable with Adelynn aka Addie but Matt isn't 100 % sure and has started referring to her as Oakley which the girls are having nothing to do with they are pretty set on Addie as well. I don't love Oakley since I can't find a nick name for her that I like.  Im just now starting to have times that Im really uncomfortable with her squishing me and unfortunately I know that it will only get worse. Im grateful that Im sleeping good I think that helps my attitude about the whole situation. Im getting nervous about what we will do with the girls and the entire delivery process with the other 2 girls it has been really smooth and quick but since Im a worrier it is just how it goes. Regardless of how it all plays out Im excited to meet this new little girl the newest addition to our little family and another added spirit the lord has entrusted us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment