Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gateway with Brit

For some reason I thought I had blogged most of these pictures but some how I got so behind and am now catching up. Matt has been trying to get in most of his travel before the baby arrives and we break ground on the house which has meant some lonely time for me and the girls. I mentioned this to Brit and she was nice enough to invite us to Discovery Gateway for the afternoon to get us out of the house. The ids had a ball. It was a nice way to kick back and relax. Britt and I found a place near the exit of the one area and planted it there while the kids played. We looked over Nick and Brit's house plans and talked about ideas or solutions to issues they were facing. I love stuff like this so it was really fun for me to be part of that. Right before we headed for home we signed the kids up to do potato painting. The girls had a great time and came up with some darling pictures.


The kids were so tired on the way home it didn't take long after we left Nick and Brit's for them to start to fall asleep. Luckily I kept them awake so I could feed and bath them and got them to bed at a decent time.
It was such a fun day and I love the days I feel like the girls and I both get to get out and have some fun while also relaxing.


No comments:

Post a Comment