Monday, March 30, 2015

Little Adventurer Sale

This past week was something I have been looking forward to since last year...the little adventurers dress up sale!!! I love a good deal and I also love to spoil my girls and this is a great combination for the 2 things. This year Nic decided to brave the crowd and come with me so we made a day of it. The last couple years it has been outside and rainy and this year was the complete opposite they held it indoors and the weather was beautiful. The crowd was way more manageable than last year as well the line wasn't that long which made it way easier to look around at what they had too. After we found what we wanted we let the kids play on the playground behind the building...they needed to get some wiggles out

Then we headed for home. Im grateful for Nic and her willingness to share her time with me. Its funny everyone has 24 hrs in a day but some people think they are to busy to do anything, I think if you don't have time to spend with the ones you love you have filled your time with the wrong things. I can always count on Nic to have my back when I need her day or night and I am so grateful for that. I think one of the greatest gift you can give is time since it is a way of giving of yourself. Thanks Nic for being an example of that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment