Saturday, March 21, 2015

Time for Some Rearranging

Knowing that the baby will be here in only a few short months really puts things in perspective. I think life will only get crazier between now and then so we decided that the week of Matt's spring break would be a good time to get everything rearranged and ready for the babies arrival. The biggest of these things was getting the nursery ready. The original plan was for Hallie and Grace to share a room and we would use the other room for a nursery but about a week before we moved things Hallie decided she would rather have her own room in the basement than to share. I told her we would think about it but she was pretty set on that being the plan. I hate that she is a floor away but she loved the basement in the maple house so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. So The 2nd week of March we got everything moved and Hallie is thrilled!

She is loving the basement. She shares her room with the playroom since they are now one in the same large space. A different night we took a trip to the storage unit to get most of the baby things although we will have to go one more time for the few things that we forgot. Change is hard and although I'm excited I don't like that my other 2 girls are growing up so quickly. Im sure they are going to be a ton o

No comments:

Post a Comment