Sunday, January 24, 2016

Hallie 1st Day at Valley Elementary

This little girl is fearless she has been talking about going to her new school for months now. She has been so excited to make new friends and learn new things. Never once has she said she was nervous or didn't want to go. This morning when she got on the bus for the first time I had to wait until the bus pulled out to let the tears run down my face. I want to be brave like her.


She says take my picture with all the beautiful colors mom. I love that I can see the bus stop from our house so I can leave the younger kids home sleeping while I run her down or pick her up. I have always hated having to wake the other kids up to run to the bus stop for 2 minutes. Now that we have a home phone I just put the girls monitors by it so I can hear if they wake up or cry. I am really liking that


No comments:

Post a Comment