Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Although it was nice to see family and meet the new baby I was anxious to get back home to this beautiful place. I knew I would love it here but it has already surpassed my expectations. The peace and slower pace of life is just what I have always dreamed of. The views here are breath taking on a daily basis. No traffic, crazy neighbors, or noise or lights of the city. It is just so peaceful.
 The girls were happy to get home and have their stuff to play with. Their multi layer dressing up is always good for a laugh
 When we got home we finally hooked up the wii and it has been a huge hit. We have been using it as a reward after homework and chores are done. It is even fun for Matt and I and a great way to get exercise this time of year when there is snow everywhere
 Speaking of snow everywhere we finally gave in and bought a snow blower. we spent more than Matt and I had been planning on but after doing our research we decided to make it more of an investment then to buy a new one every couple of years. We bought a smaller 28 inch one with more HP so I can run it but it will handle the snow we get here. Matt is pretty thrilled with it. Im just glad I don't have to shovel our huge driveway anymore


 Another thing I love about here is the small community feel where everyone know everyone. Hallie got invited ot a birthday party and for the first time ever I felt comfortable letting her go. She had a ball. They did sleigh riding and ate doughnuts and hot cocoa. I can't believe she is getting big enough to go by herself but since she will do that whether I like that or not Im glad she is doing it here


No comments:

Post a Comment