Friday, January 15, 2016

Merry Christmas to Us-Dec 12

December is a fun time of year with all of the organizations Matt is involved with as they have quite a few fancy dinners and it gives Matt and I an excuse to have a date night for pretty cheap. While attending the ABC Christmas Party we purchased a vacation for half of what its value was(we pd 2700). We were pretty excited about it but I was having buyers remorse shortly after knowing we were trying to finish the house. Matt reassured me everything was fine...which it is. My plan is to take the kids over the holidays next year but we will see. I know Matt is hoping that maybe I will be willing to leave the kids so just he and I can go. Only time will tell with this one Em is still really little and Im not quite ready to leave her for that long. I told Matt we could also sell it and go to disneyland instead so only time will tell how we will work it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment