Friday, January 15, 2016

Painting Finalized, Cabinents In, Lights Up, and Sofit In Progress Dec 6-12

Our house is really starting to look livable! My hope is that means we are getting close to being able to actually move in. Paint is pretty much done although they have 2 rounds of touch up left to do. I really like the color we chose its a beautiful warm grey by Sherwin Williams called Agreeable Grey and I think its perfect for what we are going for 

The tile is also wrapping up there are only a few places that still grout and then they will be good 
Emery's Bedroom-I love how her wall turned out
Guest bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom
Master Shower
Laundry Room

I found another idea I really wanted to try on Pinterest  and then Kimber did it in the babies room and it turned out so cute I was even more sure thats what I wanted to do. Lucky for me I have an amazing husband that is super supportive and always willing to help. I got a little frustrated when it wasn't turning out perfect but Matt helped me to realize its not supposed to be perfect that what makes it look so cool
Who knew a sharpie paint pen and a bowl could look like this
They got all of the cabinets brought in and ready to install. It took them a day to bring them all in and do the bathrooms...the kitchen is next!

Master Bath


Master
Em's Room
Basement Bath-I love my bargain accent tile


Gracie's room
Basement Hallway
Railing all ready to go



Upstairs Hallway
Bubble Bathroom


Half Bath
We have had all sorts of issue with our exteriors! I think mostly because once again we hired a trusted "friend." He was a no show for 2 weeks then made excuses for another 2 weeks before he refused to come so we hired someone else....which was a huge blessing. The new exterior guy pulled out all the stops. While waiting for the siding guys to finish up another job they did all the sofit/fascia. He also showed up with 9 guys to get the siding done in 2 days so we could have our final inspection! Then they finalized the gutters & down spouts and the other stuff in 1 day as well. We should have hired him weeks ago it would have saved us a ton of stress

The view from this house is amazing and I can't wait to see it everyday


The kids often fall asleep on the ride up or down the canyon from all the excitement in our lives these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment