Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Rodeo Fun

While Matt was working hard to get the house done I tried to keep life somewhat normal. Hallie's school gave out tickets for the rodeo so we loaded up and the girls and I had a little night out to the rodeo.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that it wasn't super busy or crowded especially since I had all the kids and Em was asleep in her carseat
I have never been to an indoor rodeo so it was a first for all of us. It was a small space so I don't think there were really any bad seats and the girls could still see. They eat had packed a snack and a drink so while they watched the action they enjoyed that. 
Em woke up about half way thru and was very interested in all the action going on
It lasted about a hour and a half and then we headed for home it was about right. The girls favorite part was chicken chase. They lined up about 30 kids and told them to chase 5 chickens and whom ever caught them got a prize...it was hilarious. It was a fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment