Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Weekend to Me! 32nd Birthday

Since my birthday was on a Sunday this year we decided to do some celebrating on Saturday. We ran some errands and went to look at bed sets and mattresses. After the errands we grabbed some dinner at Rumbi(one of my favorite places). I don't know how I got so lucky to be blessed with this group of people in my life. They make life enjoyable

Gracie walked around for an entire week with these on singing happy birthday to me...how can you not smile about that
I was initially bummed that my birthday was on a Sunday but it ended up being just what I needed. We got up and went to church. We got home, had some lunch, then naps. Who doesn't love naps?!
Matt made dinner and then we had brownie chocolate chip cheesecake. It was delicious! Happy birthday to me!

Monday I worked and then after we met up with Nick and Brit for dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe. It was yummy. I had a gluten free bbq chicken pizza. Gracie couldn't get enough and had a piece in each hand.
While at work Monday I got a surprise vistior. Matt brought me flowers with a really nice card. It has been fun to start to find our new "normal" as we are mellowing back into our new life. I'm excited for consistent date nights and more time spent as a family making memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment