Sunday, January 31, 2016

Our New Bed

Matt and I have been on the search for a new mattress but decided we wouldn't buy one until we moved int o the new house and the time has finally come to buy one. We looked and looked and love the one we found. We were worried the night we picked it out since it was super snowy and we didn't want to get the mattress wet trying to get it home. The salesman laughed and said it would fit in the backseat. Matt and I were puzzled until he explained that it came in a box about the size of Hallie. When we got it out of the box the kids were super excited to watch it grow. Its a memory/gel foam and was $1000 bucks which included a mattress protector and 2 pillows from what we looked at we feel like we got a great deal. We love the way we both sleep on it as well. I was concerned that I might change my mind or not sleep well but I haven't slept so well in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to see you bought a memory foam mattress. They have so many benefits. You mentioned you have not been sleeping well, but I am betting this bed will help. I sleep better and wake up feeling great. I have recommended this type of mattress to many of my friends because the price and the benefits are worth it.

    ReplyDelete